Thursday, March 20, 2008

9:30pm


It's that in-between time, where everything is quiet. Adam isn't back from work yet, the cats are sleepy, Mango my lovebird is asleep, and the rats aren't awake yet. The only noise is the sizzle of the chicken on the stove, and MASH reruns that I play almost constantly when I'm alone. I have most of them memorized, and I keep putting them on for noise while I putter around the house.

We live in a tiny one bedroom place, and have limited space. My favorite chair is my moon chair, which I got out of storage a couple of days ago. The cats are thrilled with this new addition to our living room, and they both want to sleep on it. This is a pic of them tussling for position. :) The blanket they're on is a homemade quilt I made a couple of years ago... The first "real" quilt I've ever made. I'm really proud of it, so I'll probably post a better picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment